DK Goel Solutions Class 12 is considered to be the most helpful study tool for the students pursuing their class 12. These solutions for class 12 are outlined keeping in mind the latest CBSE syllabus, hence possessing a big chance of appearing in the board exams. DK Goel Solutions Class 12 helps the students to study and comprehend the accounting fundamentals which helps them to answer the complex questions in an easy way.
DK Goel Solutions Class 12 Part 2
DK Goel Solutions Class 12 furnish a wide range of solutions that certainly supports the students to understand, analyse and solve them. CBSE class 12 Double Entry Book Keeping Accountancy solutions are outlined and solved by our experts.
Why should the students consider studying from DK Goel Solutions Class 12?
- Most committed solutions
- Solutions are easy to comprehend
- Available free of cost
- Clear solutions to difficult questions
- Play as a comprehensive means for preparation and revision
- According to the latest CBSE syllabus
- Chapter-wise solutions for the class 12
DK Goel Solutions are considered to be one of the best Solutions to be referred for the core subject of commerce stream. DK Goel solutions are created by SelfStudys experts in their respective Accountancy field. We provide all the DK Goel Solutions at free of cost.
Accountancy is one of the major subjects in Commerce stream. It is a scoring subject and covers a professional pathway to several other related professions such as CA, CMA and ICWA. Hence, high scores are certainly needed for students who would like to choose for these professions.
DK Goel Solutions are well known in the stream for Commerce. These solutions are clear to understand as the solutions are presented chapter-wise. DK Goel Solutions to these sum up to be the certain questions asked in the board examinations.
DK Goel Solutions Class 12:
DK Goel Accountancy Solutions Class 11 and 12 are precise, clear and easy to understand which serves as a catalyst for the preparation purposes. These Solutions are unquestionably helpful for students to practice on a daily base. Most of the solutions given in DK Goel Accountancy solutions are most likely to appear in the board exams. The solutions provided for the complex questions are simple, clear and explicit.
Some of the special features of the DK Goel Solutions Class 12 are:
- A large number of questions based on Incomplete Information have been given at the end of every chapter.
- A large number of value-based questions have been provided at the end of every chapter.
- A number of examples have been given in each chapter and these have been explained in such an easy manner that students can clearly understand them.
- Practical questions provided at the end of every chapter are based on the latest CBSE question papers and these are numbered according to the pictures. Answers and hints to answer the questions have been provided at the end of every question. We are very much sure that after doing the pictures, students can freely solve the practical questions.
- The book includes Multiple Choice, short-answer type, Value-based, objective type and practical questions at the end of every chapter so that students may examine their understanding of the chapter.
- Weightage to each topic has been given as per the marks allotted to it by the CBSE.
- Accuracy is one of the main features of the Solutions.
- Part A is bifurcated in two Volumes for the benefit of the students.
- Volume 1 Covers of Partnership Accounts whereas Volume 2 has Company Accounts.
In order to learn Accountancy efficiently and score well in the upcoming examinations, students can click on the links below provided:
DK Goel Accountancy Solutions Class 12 Volume 2 – Part B
- DK Goel Solutions Class 12 Chapter 1 Financial Statements of Companies
- DK Goel Solutions Class 12 Chapter 2 Financial Statements Analysis
- DK Goel Solutions Class 12 Chapter 3 Tools for Financial Analysis: Comparative Statements
- DK Goel Solutions Class 12 Chapter 4 Common Size Statements
- DK Goel Solutions Class 12 Chapter 5 Accounting Ratios
- DK Goel Solutions Class 12 Chapter 6 Cash Flow Statement