|1. Electro Chemistry||Click Here|
|2. Chemical Kinetics||Click Here|
|3. Solid State||Click Here|
|4. Solutions And Colligative Properties||Click Here|
|5. Surface Chemistry||Click Here|
|6. Alcohols, Phenols And Ethers||Click Here|
|7. Aldehydes And Ketones||Click Here|
|8. Carboxylic Acid And Derivatives||Click Here|
|9. Amines And Aromatic Compounds Containing Nitrogen||Click Here|
|10. Biomolecules And Polymers||Click Here|
|11. Practical Organic Chemistry||Click Here|
|12. Co-Ordination Compounds||Click Here|
|13. Extractive Metallurgy||Click Here|
|14. Qualitative Analysis||Click Here|
|15. d and f - Block Elements||Click Here|
|16. Chemistry In Everyday Life||Click Here|
19 September, 2020, 9:45 am
|1. Geometrical Optics||Click Here|
|2. Wave Optics||Click Here|
|3. Electric Charges, Forces And Fields||Click Here|
|4. Electric Potential And Capacitance||Click Here|
|5. Current Electricity||Click Here|
|6. Moving Charges And Magnetism||Click Here|
|7. Electromagnetic Induction & Electromagnetic Waves||Click Here|
|8. Alternating Current||Click Here|
|9. Modern Physics||Click Here|
|10. Nuclear Physics And Radioactivity||Click Here|
|11. Semiconductor And Communication System||Click Here|
|12. Experimental Physics||Click Here|
18 September, 2020, 12:02 pm
|1. Matrices||Click Here|
|2. Determinants||Click Here|
|3. Probability||Click Here|
|4. Solutions Of Triangle||Click Here|
|5. Inverse Trigonometric Functions||Click Here|
|6. Methods Of Differentiation And Applications||Click Here|
|7. Indefinite Integration||Click Here|
|8. Definite Integration||Click Here|
|9. Differential Equations||Click Here|
|10. Area Under The Curve & Linear Programming||Click Here|
|11. Vectors||Click Here|
|12. 3D Geometry||Click Here|
17 September, 2020, 10:58 am
|1. Reproduction In Organisms||Click Here|
|2. Sexual Reproduction In Flowering Plants||Click Here|
|3. Human Reproduction||Click Here|
|4. Reproductive Health||Click Here|
|5. Principles of Inheritance and Variation||Click Here|
|8. Human Health And Disease||Click Here|
|9. Strategies For Enhancement In Food Production||Click Here|
|10. Microbes In Human Welfare||Click Here|
|13. Organisms And Populations||Click Here|
|14. Ecosystem||Click Here|
|15. Biodiversity And Conservation||Click Here|
|15. Photosynthesis in Higher Plants||Click Here|
|16. Environmental Issues||Click Here|
16 September, 2020, 4:09 pm
CBSE Compartment 2020 date sheet 12th has been released at cbse.nic.in. It will be conducted in September. You can download CBSE 12th Compartment Date Sheet 2020 from here. Admit Cards for CBSE Compartment Exams 2020 will be available for private & regular candidates shortly. Here we have provided important information regarding CBSE Compartment Exams 2020.
CBSE Compartment Date Sheet 2020: Class 12
|DAY, DATE & TIME||SUBJECT CODE||SUBJECT NAME|
|TUESDAY, 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||003||URDU ELECTIVE|
|076||NATIONAL CADET CORPS|
|793||CAPITAL MARKET OPERATIONS|
|805||FINANCIAL MARKETS MANAGEMENT|
|807||BEAUTY & WELLNESS|
|810||FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS|
|835||MASS MEDIA STUDIES (NEW)|
|10.30 AM – 12.30 PM||034||HINDUSTANI MUSIC VOCAL|
|035||HINDUSTANI MUSIC MEL.INS|
|036||HINDUSTANI MUSIC PER INS|
|056||KATHAK – DANCE|
|WEDNESDAY, 23RD SEPTEMBER, 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||029||GEOGRAPHY|
|THURSDAY, 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||043||CHEMISTRY|
|FRIDAY, 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||064||HOME SCIENCE|
|SATURDAY, 26TH SEPTEMBER, 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||039||SOCIOLOGY|
|MONDAY, 28TH SEPTEMBER, 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||002||HINDI ELECTIVE|
|TUESDAY, 29TH SEPTEMBER, 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||001||ENGLISH ELECTIVE-N|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||065||INFORMATICS PRAC. (NEW)|
|083||COMPUTER SCIENCE (NEW)|
|265||INFORMATICS PRAC. (OLD)|
|283||COMPUTER SCIENCE (OLD)|
1. All the candidates will carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottle and water bottle.
2. All the candidates will cover their mouth and nose with mask/cloth.
3. All candidates will follow Physical distance norms.
4. Parents will guide their ward(s) about precautions on Covid-19.
5. Parents will ensure that their ward is not sick.
6. All instructions issued in Examination Centres will be strictly adhered to by the candidates.
7. Candidates will follow all instructions given in Admit Card.
8. Duration for each examination will be as given in the date-sheet and Admit Card.
9. Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 A.M. – 10.15 A.M.
10. Question paper will be distributed at 10.15 A.M.
11. From 10.15 A.M. – 10.30 A.M. (15 minutes), candidates shall read the question paper.
12. At 10.30 A.M. candidates will start writing the answers.
13. In addition to theory Examination given above, there will also be practical examination in respect of those candidates who have failed in practical in a subject involving practical.
14. Candidate appearing for the Compartmental Examination in a subject involving practical work are required to appear in theory only in case they have passed in practical.
15. Candidate examination in respect of private candidate will be held at the theory examination centre unless otherwise notified.
16. Private candidate should contact the Principal of the school of their theory examination centers for date and time of practical examination before theory examination is over. The practical examination should be completed before 28th September, 2020.
17. Practical examination for regular candidates in all the subjects will be held at each school for their own candidates.
CBSE Compartment 2020 Exam: Admit Card
As per the notification, CBSE Schools will be informed about the date of downloading of the admit cards later on. In case of any discrepancy in the Admit card, schools should contact concerned Regional Office of the Board in respect of regular students, both for Class XII and Class X through e-Pariksha link- http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/reg2020.html w.e.f 13.08.2020.
CBSE Compartment 2020 Exam: Official Notification By CBSE:
Main Points from Official Notification of CBSE:
1. Schools shall have to submit LOC for Compartment Examination in respect of regular students, both for Class XII and Class X through e-Pariksha link- http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/reg2020.html w.e.f 13.08.2020.
Only those Candidates whose name is submitted through the online process shall be allowed to appear for the examinations proposed to be conducted in September 2020.
2. Following category of candidates shall be approaching their school from which they have appeared:
a) Candidates of Classes X & XII who have appeared for the examinations in February/March 2020 as regular candidates and whose result has been declared as ‘Compartment’;
b) Candidates of Class XII who had applied for Improvement of Performance as regular candidates in the subjects for which examination was scheduled from 1st July 2020 to 15th July 2020 and their result has been declared as ‘NC’ in the subject concerned.
c) Candidates of Class XII who have appeared as regular candidate in 6 subjects in February/March 2020 and declared PASS but could not clear one subject can appear under Improvement of Performance category; and
d) Candidates of Class XII & X who have been punished under Category 1 of UFM wherein their current examination of the subject has been cancelled and they have been allowed to appear in Compartment examination.
CBSE Compartment 2020 Exam: Eligibility Criteria
- Regular candidates who appeared in February/March 2020 through schools affiliated to the Board and declared as COMPARTMENT are eligible to apply only in one subject in which placed in Compartment.
- Regular candidates who appeared in February/March 2020 through schools affiliated to the Board with 6 Subjects and placed in a compartment in two subjects shall appear in any one of the two subjects.
- Candidates who have appeared in 6 subjects in February/March 2020 and declared PASS but could not clear one subject can appear in that subject in the September 2020 Examination under Improvement of Performance category.
- Candidates who have been punished under Category 1 of UFM wherein their current examination of the subject has been cancelled and they have been allowed to appear in Compartment examination.
CBSE Compartment 2020 Exam: Case in the Supreme Court
As per the latest updates, recently, about more than 800 students across the country through a letter urged the Supreme Court to take suo motu cognizance of the board's decision to conduct CBSE Compartment Exams 2020 amid COVID-19 pandemic. Recently a PIL (Public Interest Litigation) has been filed in the Supreme Court seeking cancellation of CBSE Compartment Exams 2020 & passing the students provisionally, several media houses reported. CBSE has published an official update on its stand regarding the issue.
The board's stand on CBSE Compartment Exam 2020
7 September, 2020, 3:18 pm
Check deleted CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 of Class 12. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2020-21 has been reduced by 30% for various subjects of Science, Commerce & Arts stream. Students preparing for upcoming CBSE Class 12 board exams are advised to thoroughly study the cut in CBSE 12th Syllabus 2020-21. With this article, you can access subject-wise details of deleted CBSE Class 12 Syllabus.
CBSE has also released the reduced syllabus for Class 12th and students must study this syllabus along with the deleted CBSE Syllabus (which contains the details of topics & sub-topics deleted this year).
Deleted Syllabus of CBSE Class 12: 2020-21
|English (Core & Elective)||Click Here|
|Business Studies||Click Here|
|Physical Education||Click Here|
|Computer Science||Click Here|
|Informatics Practices||Click Here|
|Political Science||Click Here|
|Home Science||Click Here|
|Carnatic Vocal||Click Here|
|Carnatic Melodic||Click Here|
|Carnatic Percussion||Click Here|
27 August, 2020, 3:40 pm