NEET 2022 : How To Prepare For NEET Exam And Class-12 Board Exam Together Without Wasting A Year Or Two
A balance between the NEET preparations with the class 12 board exams is the major problem for the applicants. NEET candidates must perform well in board examinations and get a fair score during the NEET Exam. This makes it tough to balance the analysis between the board and NEET 2022. Because the NEET syllabus combines class 11 and class 12 NCERT syllabi, class 12 NEET 2021-22 should be started ideally to lessen the load of balancing board examinations and NEET preparation.
How To Manage The NEET Exam And Class 12 Board Exam Simultaneously?
A misunderstanding which has been carried over for many years; only Class 12 offers the Board’s examination substance. That does not happen. Anything taught in 11th grade will give the foundation for the courses for next year. To acquire good scores on class 12 boards, you must be thorough on the subjects of class 11.
The time for self-study is one of the biggest problems a candidate faces to prepare for both examinations. Keep your timetable dynamic to ease this scenario. Prepare two timetables, one which is focused on NEET preparation for class 12 boards and the other. The following important event allows you to switch between the two.
For example, you can move to the timetable for class 12 boards one week before your pre boards. Shift back to the NEET timetable for preparation after the test is finished. Questions put in NEET are entirely objective for multi-choice issues, but both objective and subjective issues are the subject of the class 12 examination by the board. Applicants need to ensure that they have a full grasp of the essential elements, a way that helps to answer both questions.
Tips To Prepare For NEET And Class-12 Board Exam Together:
- As well as preparing NEET boards, applicants will have to design a timetable for their study, which will incorporate regular classroom time and self-study. To study for both examinations, candidates must also make strenuous efforts.
- Self-analysis is the central part of how the board and NEET are balanced. The auto analysis technique for the class 12 board examination is different from the NEET methodology. When preparing for boards of class 12, candidates must endeavor to solve long sample papers of past years and question papers. In NEET 2021, although in addition to resolving the NEET question papers for the previous year, the candidates must also carry out mock tests.
It is best to start preparing for NEET from Class 11th itself as it saves time and energy and doesn’t interfere with the board’s preparation. But studying along with class 12th will provide a better retention capacity and will reap benefits in the future.
- Tips o study NEET with 12th-grade board exams: Numerous people might be saying various necessities to fulfill the criteria of cracking NEET exams at one go but it is important to keep in mind that you not only just have NEET to prepare but also 12th-grade exams at a time. So, here are some tips which might come of great help while preparing for both these important exams together.
- Scheduling of study time: The first thing that you need to do is make a schedule for your studies. Deciding on the time is very important for better concentration. Remember you need to prepare for two exams at once so make sure you design a timetable as per your need. Separating the academic preparation from your NEET is an essential necessity to keep in mind.
- Take one subject at a time: Don’t concentrate on all the subjects at once it is important to understand the weaker areas and concentrate on them first. The subjects that you are weak in will take more time than the ones that you are good in. Take the necessary help from your teachers and guides in the subjects that need more attention.
- Acquiring good study materials is very important: There are a number of books available to prepare for NEET but choosing all of them isn’t the right way to start. You need to get hold of study materials that are worth studying. Speak to the previous students, who have cleared NEET, they are the best people who will give you a student’s perspective on clearing NEET. Moreover, the previous year's question papers are widely available to give you an idea about the kinds of questions that usually come in NEET. Take one question paper at a time and try to solve those.
- Make a week plan: One of the best strategies to study NEET with class 12th boards is by devising a week plan. Take each week at a time and start studying. For four days of the week study and keep one day for revision. Then on every Saturday take a previous year's question paper and solve the questions and on Sundays analyze the problems. This way you will know your status and where you need to work more on.
- Devise a subject-wise study plan: Understanding the need for each subject in NEET makes it easier on the part of the student to identify and study the subjects.
Physics: Physics takes lots of patience so it’s important to gather a step-by-step understanding of the same and develop the basic knowledge and fundamentals of physics.
Things such as rotation, motion, vector, pressure-volume relationship, thermodynamics, energy, work, and power are important that should be followed by the probable NEET aspirant for physics.
Atom, semiconductors, electromagnetic induction, system particle, nuclei, electric potential, thermal properties of matter, and capacitance are also important areas to be concentrated.
Chemistry: The basic understand of chemistry, organic chemistry and inorganic chemistry is necessary. Unlike Physics, chemistry is very important to crack NEET, rather than going deep into the understanding of chemistry it is essential that you try to gather knowledge on the fundamentals of chemistry.
Multiple choices questions in NEET usually come from physical chemistry so try to make sure that you study them with equal importance. If you are already studying from NCERT books for the 12th, then it will be easier for you to prepare for the chemistry questions that usually come in NEET.
Biology: When talking about NEET, the one and important paper that you should get ready with is biology. Each and every topic from biology is essential to comprehend. But still, topics such as ecology, biotechnology and biomolecular sciences, plant and human physiology can be termed as key ones to concentrate on.
In comparison to Physics and Chemistry, the questions that generally come from Biology are easier and straightforward. So, it is best to revise the ones that you are studying so that you tend to remind the answers before and during the examinations.
- Take Mock Tests: Mock tests are the best way to get an understanding before the actual exam happens. There are multiple educational websites available that provide NEET mock tests. Take those mock tests and develop an overall understanding.
- Don’t cram: Cramming is the worst way to prepare for any competitive examination. If you don’t understand something then take the help of experts to gather information and understand the same rather than mugging up. When you start preparing with time in hand, then there is no necessity to cram things without understanding as a result of cramming you will end up forgetting things easily.
- The health of your body and mind is very important: Nothing is more important than health. If you are hearty and healthy, then only you will have the physical and mental capacity to achieve great things. Avoid eating foods that make you ill or have any chances of doing so. Take your food intake seriously or else it might cost you your career and dreams. Take out some time to relax and do things that you like in that way your mind will be fresh and will help in retaining things.