CBSE Class 12 Biology Board Exam 2019 was conducted today (15th March 2019) from 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM. About 2, 50, 000+ candidates appeared for CBSE 12th Biology Paper today. Biology is one of the most important subjects of CBSE Class 12th Science stream students. Students who took this exam today are sharing their feedback about the difficulty level of the question paper.
Download Question Paper
|Biology Paper 2019 - Set-1||Click Here|
|Biology Paper 2019 - Set-3||Click Here|
Format of Question Paper:
There were 4 sections in the CBSE Class 12 Biology Paper 2019; more details about each section are given below
• Section – A: 5 questions (1 mark each)
• Section – B: 7 questions (2 marks each)
• Section – C: 12 questions (3 marks each)
• Section – D: 3 questions (5 marks each)
There was no overall choice in the Biology question paper; however, internal choices were present in some questions.
Analysis & Review
Some of the main points from the feedback of students about CBSE Class 12 Biology Paper 2019 are given below
• The difficulty level of the Biology paper: Easy
• Paper was easier than last year’s paper
• All the questions in the paper were asked from the syllabus and based on NCERT textbooks
• Section C was a bit time consuming
Feedback from students
Paper was very easy. Some questions are from previous years also there in the paper.
* NCERT paper was full from the NCERT nothing was there which was of outside. I was left with half an hour after finishing the paper says Ayush Thakur from Jospeh and Mary school.
* "It was very easy and scoring also. I finished the paper well before the final bell" - Diksha from Jospeh and Mary school.
* This was the easiest of the all paper so far. I was not hoping though. Finished well before the time says Hari Mohan.
* "The section c was the easiest one. All the diagrams asked in the section c were also very easy" - Aman Kumar from Jospeh and Mary school.
* Everything was from the book and straight from the NCERT. All 5 mark questions are diagram based and are from NCERT says Riya Kumari from JMP School.
* For me the exam was easier than chemistry, the students who are not good at biology can easily achieve above 50 marks. Section D was really easy, one question was from 2014's CBSE board exam then again C section was easy peasy too. ONE and TWO marker were from between the book so it took a little extra time. I was able to finish my exam before the time i.e., had plenty of time to revise says Vidhi Bhardwaj.
17 September, 2021, 10:30 am
15 September, 2021, 2:59 pm
10 September, 2021, 11:27 am
8 September, 2021, 11:06 am