It is very important for NEET aspirants to solve the previous year paper. After solving the PYQ, it is a must to go through the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key. With the help of answer keys and solutions, candidates can easily cross check their answers. Given answers need to be checked so that aspirants can get an idea of the NEET medical entrance exam which they have completed.
Through the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key, aspirants can get a full length explanation of all questions. Explanations can help candidates to understand each question in a better and broadway. Good explanation can also help candidates to score good marks in the NEET medical entrance exam. Good marks or minimum cut offs mark is a must to enter a desired medical college.
AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key PDF
The AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key are provided in the PDF by the Selfstudys website. PDFs of the answer key are considered to be easy and free to use so that aspirants don’t need to search here and there. Free as such NEET aspirants don’t need to pay any amount to download the PDF With the answer keys, aspirants can easily solve all their doubts.
How to Download the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key?
Students need to have access to the answer key after solving the NEET previous year question paper. Steps to download and go through the solutions are-
- Open the Selfstudys website.
- Bring the arrow towards NEET which can be seen in the navigation bar.
- A drop down will appear, select Previous Year Paper from the given list.
- New page will appear, select the year from the given list.
- Which will open a new page containing AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key.
- Now Click on the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key to access the PDF file.
Subject Wise AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key
NEET exmaintion is conducted for a total of 3 subjects: Biology Physics, and Chemistry. Questions in NEET papers are mentioned in subject wise manner or section wise; thus, the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key contains subject wise answers.
By going through answer keys and solutions, aspirants can clear all their doubts regarding each subject. Chapters included in the Chemistry NEET Syllabus are- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Redox Reactions, Hydrocarbons, etc. Chapters included in the Physics NEET syllabus are- Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of motion, Properties of bulk matter, Oscillations and Waves, etc. Chapters included in the Biology NEET syllabus are Diversity in Living World, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, etc.
Features of the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key
Answer key is considered to be the set of answers given for a set of question paper. This is the important feature of the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key, some more features are:
- Different Subjects are Included: In the answer keys and solutions, different subjects are included: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, etc. Through this, NEET aspirants can have brief knowledge about all subjects and how the questions should be answered in the NEET entrance examination.
- Various Levels of Questions are Included: In the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key, all kinds of questions are included: easy, moderate, difficult. With the help of various kinds of questions, aspirants can solve all their doubts because answe keys that we are providing here have explained them in an understanding manner.
- Different Kinds of Questions are Provided: In the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key and solutions, different kinds of questions are answered that have been asked in NEET examintion. Those different kinds of questions are- objective questions, match the following, set of statements to be solved, etc.
- Time Duration is Given: The time limit is given for the NEET medical entrance exam. NEET aspirants need to complete the NEET exam within the given time frame. With the help of Answer Key students can make an estimation of how much time would be required to solve all those questions. Although, this feature will be helpful for those students who are preparing for their upcoming NEET examination.
- Some Important Information is Given: In the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key, important instructions are provided. The important information includes weightage of each question, black or blue ballpoint needs to be used, electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited, etc. All these are basic examination guidelines that we all are aware of.
- Maximum Marks are Given: Inside the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key, maximum marks for the NEET exam are given. Through this, NEET aspirants can get an idea about the marks for which they need to prepare.
- Different Sections are Included: In the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key, different sections are included: section a and section b. In both the sections, aspirants are provided with different kinds of questions and their detailed answers.
Advantages of the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key
By going through the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key, NEET aspirants can be benefited a lot. Those important advantages are-
- Aspirants Can Get a Broad Explanation: AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key provides all questions in broad explanation. With the help of explanation, aspirants can understand all the NEET questions and their response with ease.
- Candidates Can Evaluate Themselves: With the help of answer keys and solutions, candidates can evaluate themselves because NEET questions are mentioned along with the answer key. By doing evaluation, aspirants can prepare better for the NEET medical entrance exam.
- Student’s Productivity Can Be Judged: By going through the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key, aspirants can judge their productivity level. With the help of productivity level, aspirants can act accordingly.
- Doubts Can Be Solved: All doubts regarding the NEET questions can be solved. By solving the doubts, aspirants can improvise in their next NEET entrance exam.
- Can Be Prepared for the Upcoming Questions: NEET aspirants can be prepared for the upcoming questions. By going through the familiar questions, aspirants can increase their confidence level.
- Can Improve the Comprehension Skills: These answer keys and solutions can improve an aspirant's comprehension skills. Accordingly, aspirants can score well in the NEET medical entrance exam.
Why Is It Important To Solve The NEET Previous Year Question Paper With Answer Key?
It is very important to solve the NEET previous year paper as it provides many benefits. Those important benefits are-
- Boosts Confidence Level: By practising questions from the PYQ, aspirants can improve their confidence level. Self-confidence can help aspirants to perform better in the NEET entrance exam.
- Helps in Self Evaluation: Solving NEET PYQ can help students to self evaluate themselves as various questions are asked and their answers are given too. Self evaluation can help aspirants to track their performance.
- Can Understand Skills and Flaws: Candidates can understand their skills and flaws regarding each chapter. As it teaches aspirants about approaching the NEET entrance exam.
- Helps in Revision: Questions included in the NEET PYQ can help aspirants to revise all the important topics as there are answers that assist students to revise properly and accurately.
- Can Learn Time Management Skills: Regularly, solving NEET previous year papers can help aspirants to learn about time management skills. Accordingly, aspirants can complete their NEET entrance within the given time limit.
Tips to Prepare for NEET Entrance Exam
To score good marks in the NEET entrance exam, aspirants have to follow some basic tips. Those basic tips are-
- Know the NEET Syllabus: Aspirants preparing for the NEET entrance exam, need to know the NEET syllabus. Subjects included in the NEET syllabus are Chemistry, Physics, Biology, etc.
- Make a Proper Study Plan: Candidates should make a proper study plan to cover the whole NEET syllabus. The study plan should also include frequent breaks during preparation of the NEET entrance exam.
- Coverage of Topics: After making a proper strategy plan, aspirants need to cover the topics of all subjects. Covering all topics can help aspirants to understand each subject and topic in a better way.
- Practise Questions: After completing each subject, aspirants need to practise questions from previous year papers, daily practice problems, etc.
- Analyse the Answers: After practising questions, aspirants have to analyse the given answers. Aspirants can analyse their answers with the help of AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key.
- Don’t Follow Too Many Authors: While preparing for the NEET entrance exam, aspirants are requested not to follow many authors as it can create a lot of confusion.
- Maintain a Positive Attitude: NEET candidates need to maintain a positive attitude throughout the NEET preparation. A positive attitude can help students to score well in the NEET entrance exam.
- Remain Focused: It is a must to remain focused so that students can easily cover the NEET syllabus without any complexity.
Why Is It Important To Go Through The AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key?
It is very important to go through the AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key so that students solve their doubts and can cross-check their answers. These answer keys can help aspirants to understand all questions in a better way. Better and broad knowledge of all subjects can help students to score well in the NEET entrance exam. Candidates can also figure out the silly mistakes made while giving NEET exam with the help of AIIMS UG 2013 Answer Key.