The Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) has released the CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths 2019-20. Syllabus is the most important study tool as without it, students can’t start their board exam preparation for Maths 2019-20. Syllabus is considered as the most important study tool as it provides many benefits to both teachers and students.
Scoring good marks in Class 10 using Syllabus of Maths 2019-20 is important and easy too. Scoring good marks in CBSE Class 10 can help students to easily select their desired field of study in grade 11th. For scoring good marks, one needs to make a proper preparation plan. To make a best preparation plan, the foremost step is to go through the CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths 2019-20.
CBSE Maths 2019-20 Syllabus for Class 10 PDF
Selfstudys provides CBSE Maths 2019-20 Syllabus for Class 10 PDF, so that students can easily access it. The website provides Portable Document Format (PDF) free of cost for Class 10. Through the free and easy access to the syllabus, students don’t need to search for it here and there.
With the help of easy access, students don’t need to carry the physical copy of the CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths 2019-20. As students can easily download through electronic devices: laptop, desktop, mobile phone etc.
Marking Scheme for Class 10 Maths 2019-20
After going through the CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths 2019-20, students can get an idea about the making scheme for the subject. With the help of the marking scheme, students can easily improve their score in Class 10 board exam. Questions in Maths 2019-20 board exam are asked in MCQ, competency-based, short/long answer type questions.
How to Download CBSE Maths 2019-20 Syllabus for Class 10 PDF?
Selfstudys website provides CBSE Maths 2019-20 Syllabus for Class 10 PDF which easily accessible to the students. Steps to download the Syllabus are:
- Open Selfstudys website.
- Bring the arrow towards CBSE which is visible in the navigation bar.
- A pop-up menu will appear, select CBSE Syllabus from the list.
- New page will appear, select 10th from the list of Classes.
- Again a new page will appear, select CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths 2019-20.
Features of CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths 2019-20
Before starting the preparation, students should know what are the features of the Syllabus and how it can help them in their preparation. The Class 10 Maths 2019-20 Syllabus features are:
- It contains every detail about all the topics and concepts which a student needs to cover during the preparation.
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths 2019-20 gives the details about the weightage of each chapter.
- Timelines for each chapter are discussed inside the syllabus. According to the timeline, teachers need to complete the particular chapter given in Maths 2019-20.
- Marking schemes for internal assessment are clearly explained in the CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths 2019-20 pdf.
Advantages of CBSE Syllabus For Class 10 Maths 2019-20
First and foremost is to go through the CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths 2019-20, without it students can’t start their preparation. Some of the advantages of CBSE Syllabus For Class 10 Maths 2019-20 are:
- It builds a connection between teacher and students. According to this, students can easily cover the syllabus.
- With the help of the syllabus, teachers and students can make a perfect plan to complete the syllabus. A perfect plan helps students to score well in Class 10 board exams.
- Weightage of each chapter is explained clearly so that students can cover the CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths 2019-20 pdf without any difficulty.
- Some of the books are prescribed to the students based on Class 10 Maths 2019-20 Syllabus so that students don’t face any difficulty in covering all the concepts.
Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 10
CBSE Class 10 students should follow a proper exam strategy so that they can score well in Class 10 board exam for Maths 2019-20. Those preparation tips are:
- First step is to go through the CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths 2019-20. Through the Syllabus students can easily get a brief idea about all the topics that need to be covered.
- Cover all the topics and concepts which are included in the CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths 2019-20 pdf. This coverage of topics can easily be done with the help of teachers.
- Start practising lots of questions from Class 10 Maths 2019-20 sample paper, Class 10 Maths 2019-20 previous year paper, etc. Regular practice of questions can help students to score well in the Class 10 board exam.
- Revise all the topics before the main CBSE Class 10 board exam begins for Maths 2019-20. The revision of all the concepts is very important as students can easily improvise their score and keep their learning fresh for longer.