Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has released the AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Date. The Common Entrance Test known as-‘Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test’ (AP EAMCET) will be held on April 20 to 24, 2019.
The AP EAMCET 2019 Application form is available from February 26, 2019. The common entrance exam is conducted for admissions into various private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application form - Click Here
AP EAMCET 2019 Engineering is conducted for the following First Year Professional Courses: (a) Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology), (b) B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc, (c) B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
AP EAMCET 2019 Dates:
|AP EAMCET 2019 Dates||Dates|
|Release of AP EAMCET 2019 Notification||20 Feb 2019|
|Availability of online Application Form||26 Feb 2019|
|Last date to apply with no late fee||27 Mar 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||06 Apr – 10 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with following late fees
|Issuance of AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card||16 Apr 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019||
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||23 Apr 2019 (Engineering)|
|24 Apr 2019 (Agriculture)|
|Declaration of Result||01 May 2019|
|Last Date to pay the counselling registration fee||1st week of Jun 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling starts||2nd week of Jun 2019|
You need to fill up the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form to start with. The fill-up of the Application Form will be completed once you have completed the following stages and in online mode only.
Stage 1: Payment of the Application Fee
Stage 2: Filling up the online Application Form
Stage 3: Uploading of Photo and Signature
Stage 4: Submission of the Application Form
Stage 5: Print out of the Application Form
To apply for engineering admission through AP EAMCET 2019 you must first be aware whether or not you actually are eligible for applying. Here are the eligibility criteria that you must fulfill for AP EAMCET 2019.
1. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
2. Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh /Telangana.
3. For Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), Pharma.D, B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FS & T)), B.Sc. (Agriculture Engg) courses:
4. In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
5. In the case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T) and B.Sc. (Agr. Engg), candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions.
6. For Pharm-D course candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, as equivalent thereto or should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma Examination in Pharmacy course conducted by the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana State Board of Technical Education and training.
7. Candidate should obtain at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.
8. The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the Pharma-D course.
The AP EAMCET 2019 for engineering category i.e marked as ‘E’, will be held as per the pattern of examination given below.
Language of the paper: English and Telugu. One can also avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu.
Duration of Exam: 03 Hours
Mode of Examination: Online
Total number of Questions: 160
Type of Question: MCQ
Marking Scheme: +1 marks for each correct answer, no negative marking
Structure of AP EAMCET 2019 question paper:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
21 June, 2021, 11:16 am
17 June, 2021, 3:49 pm
12 June, 2021, 3:22 pm