NTA has re-issued NEET Admit Card to the students. The exam center for the exam has been changed due to General Elections.
The candidates are requested to download their updated NEET 2019 Admit Card with new center details.
To download NEET Admit Card application number and date of birth are needed. Aspirants will take NEET 2019 on May 5. With the admit card, one must carry a valid id proof and passport size photograph and PwD certificate (if applicable).
NTA has issued NEET 2019 admit card to more than 15 lakh registered candidates. At the exam hall, authorities check the admit card to confirm the identity of the candidate. An invigilator might ask for the admit card multiple times. You can check more NEET Admit Card 2019 Date from the table below.
|NEET 2019 Admit Card||Important Date|
|Center Changes and Re-Issuance of Admit Card||02 May 2019|
|Issuance of NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card||15 Apr 2019|
|NEET 2019 Exam Date||05 May 2019|
Candidates can download NEET 2019 Re-issued Admit Card - Click Here
The venue for 4 centers in Gujarat has been changed. You can check the updated center from given below the link.
Download the notification for New Exam Centers - Click Here
Following the dress code, as important as carrying NEET 2019 admit card. NTA has defined it for boys and girls and it is:
Check List for NEET Dress Code 2019 :
Note: Candidates who have to wear long sleeves or shoes or dark colored clothes due to cultural/customary reasons must reach the exam hall by 12:30. So that, invigilator get enough time to check the candidate for unfair means.
NTA has stated some exam day instructions, which the candidates must abide by. These are as follows:
1. Do not carry bags or anything valuable. At the exam hall, there is no provision for the safeguard of candidate’s items.
2. Only after checking NEET 2019 Admit Card, the invigilator puts their signature on the answer sheet and the attendance sheet.
3. Candidates shall not be allowed to take any break between the exam. They can only leave the exam hall after handing over the OMR answer sheet.
4. Candidates have to sign twice on the attendance sheet, in the provided space. Other than this, the candidates also have to put their finger impression on the attendance sheet.
5. Make sure you check the booklet and ensure that it has all the pages.
6. Candidates have to do all the rough work on the test booklet and not on the OMR sheet.
7. The invigilator informs candidates after half time and right before the exam is about to end.
8. Candidates should not use any unfair means, it directly harms the candidature.
16 October, 2021, 12:14 pm
13 October, 2021, 10:41 am
Copyright ©2021 All Rights Reserved, selfstudys.com