The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted Class 12 Political Science Board Exam 2019 today (19 April 2019, 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM). About 1,70,000+ students appeared for Political Science paper today. Students who took this exam today told us that the difficulty level of questions in today's Political Science paper was moderate.
Download Question Paper :- Click Here
Format of Political Science Paper 2019:
There were 5 sections in the question paper i.e. A, B, C, D and E. More details about each section is given below:
• Section A: Question number 1 to 5 (1 mark each) Word limit: 20 words.
• Section B: Question number 6 to 10 (2 marks each). Word limit: 40 words.
• Section C: Question number 11 to 16 (4 marks each). Word limit: 100 words.
• Section D: Question number 17 to 21 (5 marks each). Word limit: 150 words.
• Section E: Question number 22 to 27 (6 marks each). Word limit: 150 words.
The paper was direct and easy but a little lengthy, said Shagun Rungta, a class 12 Humanities student from Lotus Valley International School, Delhi.
Yashmeet said, “Easy paper with some tricky cases which confused us.”
Komal Sharma said, “The paper was very good. It finished well before time and I got time to revise also.”
Ravi Verma said, “Paper was very good with straight forward questions and I could complete the paper in time. I expect to score good marks”.
Suhani Agrawal of of GD Goenka Public School, Lucknow felt the paper was average in terms of difficulty though many students found a few questions tricky. “My preparation and practice was enough for today’s exam. I am sure I’ll score great marks,” said Bhavya Yadav of the same school.
17 September, 2021, 10:30 am
15 September, 2021, 2:59 pm
10 September, 2021, 11:27 am
8 September, 2021, 11:06 am